In addition to our training and facilitation services, Meeting Success has developed software applications to assist your staff and your board plan, monitor and develop your effectiveness, efficiency and accountability.
An award-winning application making continuous professional development and compliance easier
- Reflect on and self-appraise performance against standards or performance goals
- Attach evidence, videos, photos, documents to support self-appraisals
- Invite appraisals from Supervisors' and Assessors
- Share with Peers, Mentors and your Teams
- Create your calendar linked Performance Development Plan
- Collaborate with your coach
- Easy access to your learning log and certificates
- Keep your Profile updated - publish custom CVs
- Say goodbye to paper for your professional registration.
Visit Cloud Reviews 360
Strategic Action Plan
Your organisation's Strategic Plan is its map to the future, but many great Strategic Plans simply don't get used. After 30 years of seeing good strategic plans sit on the shelf, we have provided this simple and powerful tool to help you write and implement effective strategic plans, action plans & project plans.
The resulting Strategic Action Plan cloud-based tool is:
- Intuitive to use
- Totally effective in creating, managing, monitoring and reviewing action
- A breeze to generate reports for staff and board, and
- Smart: It emails you weekly reminders of tasks to be started or completed.
A current user even told me that "It's really fun to use!".
If you can't remember what your Strategic Plan says, or if you don't have a clear process to implement it, request a fourteen day full version Strategic Action Plan trial. It's free and you won't be disappointed!
Get more information about using our Strategic Action Plan and Project Manager Tools.
If you want to manage projects, but haven't been trained as a Project Manager:
Project Management software should make project management easier, not more complicated.
Project Manager™ is powerful and simple to use.
- Create multiple projects step by easy step
- Assign teams to Deliverables and Tasks
- Create supervision and reporting relationships and timelines
- Print out tasks by person responsible and task start or finish timelines
- Monitor, review and revise your projects during implementation
- Receive weekly task start and completion reminders
- Create and track budgets
- Prepare Reports with ease
"Lindsay Holmes is an excellent facilitator. He's able to manage complex issues and situations. He's creative and a lateral thinker. He is able to make sessions enjoyable and fun, even if the context is very difficult. He's experienced and that comes through in his work."
- Manager of Aged Care Services